Friday, October 3, 2008

P120 Aspiration & Visualization (AIonA1003 & AVeoV4005)

Habit 1: Aspiration & Habit 4: Visualization
In order to aspire, you must have a direction of life, a goal to work on.
Lao Tzu once said, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." In order to take the first step which leads you to the right direction in life, you have to know where you are heading towards. In life, many of us do not aspire. With no direction in life, we took the first step without knowing where to head for, ending up lost.
At the age of 8, I aspired to be a GYNAECOLOGIST, to bring lives and hopes to the world. This aspiration keeps me going ever since then and I worked very hard towards it. The road towards this goal of mine is not easy but the cute babies around me constantly remind me that there are many more babies waiting to be born. Hence, whenever I meet with any difficulty, I will always visualise myself being what I aspire to be, thus I never give in to challenges and I will face the problems with a smile, for when the going gets tough, it is the tough that gets going.
- Liang Pei Ling
3 Endurance

No comments: