Friday, October 3, 2008

P118 Action (AChoA7003)

Habit 7: Action
Everthing started when my NPCC trainer asked us to do some physical exercise. i perfectly know that exercise is my weakness, i could't even do 3 pumpings. when i see my teamates finishing 20 pumpings in a row compared to me none was done.i seriously felt so demoralised.
That night, i hugged my knees to my chest, I sat down peering out of my bedroom window, i watched the rain drops fall as quick as the tears that streamed down from my face. I decided to seek for help from my best friend. she gave me encouranging words like 'nothing is impossible' in the world and the nike logo 'you can do it'.
So I gave a try and I hit the gym almost everyday.And guess what, in a few months time 50 pumpings were a piece of cake to me. I want to encourage people that even though you didn't make it, it is alright. As it is the fighting spirit and the effort that you have put in that make the differences.
- Sarah lew,
2C 08

No comments: