Friday, October 3, 2008

P107 Absolute Belief (AVeoA3004)

Habit 3: Absolute Belief
Reciting of Self-Belief Statement.
I am a gymnast. Still remembered the moment before competition, where it was going to be my turn to perform up at the trampoline. During the period, besides looking at my fellow ‘comrades’ performing, I also thought of winning in my mind. I told myself not to be afraid and do the best I can.
When it’s my turn, I gave it all I got and I performed pretty well in the competition. Although our school did not win (we got 6th in Singapore), but I have learned that the power of the inner mind is a great reservoir of power. Like a well, it has energy that can be tapped onto. I think that if the inner power was tapped on even more, we might even achieve better results.
- Chen Tian Min
3E o8

No comments: